Qualifications & Education:
Dr. Beauchamp is a specialist in the assessment and treatment of muscle, joint, and spinal pain. Dr.
Beauchamp is considered by his peers to be an expert in the evaluation and treatment of shoulder, elbow,
knee and ankle pathology. He is the only physical therapist in the State of Georgia to be a Board-Certified
Clinical Specialist in both Sports and Orthopaedic Physical Therapy. His training and experience has allowed
him to work with professional, collegiate, and high school athletes; as well as numerous weekend warriors.
- Doctorate, Physical Therapy, Saint Louis University
- Bachelors, Exercise Science, Saint Louis University
- SCS - Sports Clinical Specialist, Diplomate, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists
- OCS - Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist, Diplomate, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists
- PT - Licensed Physical Therapist
- ATC - Athletic Training Certified, National Athletic Trainers Association
Dr. Beauchamp is an Adjunct Professor in Armstrong Atlantic State University's Sports Medicine program. He has
lectured nationally and given numerous local seminars on various sports medicine topics.