- Almost all back and neck pain is mechanical in nature. Mechanical means that the pain is from an injury or from excessive strain on discs, nerves, or joints in the spine
- Less than 1% of all people who have back pain require surgery. Most spine pain can be fixed with conservative care, most commonly physical therapy
- Low back pain is the most common cause of job-related disability and is second only to headache for missed work
- 60% of people with low back pain also have neck symptoms
- All our doctors of physical therapy are experts in musculoskeletal pain, including spinal pain. All doctors are board certified and have advanced expert training.
- We are the only doctors in the area to utilize Med X. This is a scientific research based treatment to permanently eliminate mechanical low back and neck pain.
- We will help you return to work and recreational activities faster and with less pain.
- Our doctors are board certified experts with years of clinical experience.
- All the offices utilize the Med X system to actively make your spine stronger and healthier.
- All our doctors are up to date on the most recent advances in mechanical spinal pain and have lectured internationally on this subject.
- We try harder to get you better.
- Consult with one of our board certified doctors of physical therapy to determine the appropriate treatment for your pain.
- Strengthen low back and abdominal muscles to help support the spine.
- Keep moving, do not stay in bed. Modified movement will keep the muscles from becoming tight and painful.
- If you have sharp pain, avoid heat. Try ice for 20 minute increments. This will help to decrease inflammation and pain.
- Maintain good posture. Good posture in essential for any type of spinal pain. Use lumbar support at all times to help maintain good posture.
- Limit lifting. If you are having sharp pain, you should not be lifting at all.
- Weak lower back muscles
- Repetitive or prolonged bending
- Poor Posture
- Weak abdominal muscles
- Improper lifting techniques
- Mobility problems of the spine joints
- Disc problems
- Med X is strength training to the exact muscles which provide your spine its support.
- Having strong spine muscles, which has scientifically been shown to only be strengthened with Med X, is MOST important in reducing your spine pain.
- Med X uses advanced patented technology to reduce your pain and get permanent results through advanced training sessions.
- It makes torn, buldged, and herniated discs less painful and takes stress off worn and degenerative joints.
- It decompresses the nerves of the spine and makes your back stronger.
- This patented and scientifically based technology can provide you with the exact results you are looking for – LESS PAIN.
- Our clinics are the only clinics in the region to employ this advanced technology.