||Front Desk Receptionist
||Effingham County, GA
||Spine & Sport, a privately owned and operated physical therapy company, is looking to add a Front Desk Receptionist to our Effingham team. If working in a fast paced environment and interacting with people interests you, apply today. We are interviewing for this full time position in the clinic at our corporate location. Applicant MUST be able to work varying hours per week as scheduling can change depending on the needs of the clinic. This is an entry level position that starts at $8-$10 per hour and includes performance based weekly and quarterly bonuses!
Spine & Sport Receptionists will:
- Be responsible for the scheduling and arrival of all existing and new patients
- Keep high communication with patients
- Collect patient insurance information and send to corporate insurance department for verification or authorization of visits
- Make patient appointment reminder calls
- Collect payments for services or products
- Fax correspondence to referring physicians and make follow up phone calls
- Enter all new patient information into the computer based program for scheduling
- Create patient folders and charts
- Answer phones and route calls to the appropriate person
- Maintain accurate patient records and business logs
- Assist the physical therapist in ensuring that all patients and referring physicians are extremely well satisfied and would refer friends and family to Spine & Sport.
Education: High school degree, 2 year Associate's degree in Business Administration OR 1-2 years experience in a medical front office setting
To be eligible for consideration please email a Microsoft Word resume. You will be called if you are chosen for an interview. PLEASE DO NOT CALL about the position or the status of your resume. Only emailed resumes are accepted.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you!