||Spine & Sport is a locally owned and operated physical therapy, occupational therapy, personal training and wellness company with an energetic team and a positive work environment. We are currently looking for a Clinic Director. This position will be responsible for overseeing the everyday productivity and efficiency of the clinic, maintaining communication with other upper management, and ensuring policy is being followed by all staff. If you are ready to be in an environment that encourages your growth both personally and professionally, look no further!
A Clinic Director will be able to:
• Oversee the entire clinic, including front desk, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants and PT Aides
• Oversees the productivity and efficiency of the clinic.
• Communicate with the equipment supply officer to ensure clinic is stocked with supplies
• Reports to VP of Operations that product is being achieved
• Reports daily numbers to direct supervisor
• Has the ability to confront all situations and effectively handle it
• Maintain good communication with other executives
• Ensure policy is being followed by all staff
• Management experience, health care experience not required
• EXCELLENT communication, leadership and organizational skills that will enable successful collaborative work with colleagues and staff, including the management of a junior staff.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines that result in the development of a superior product.
• Self-Motivated, goal oriented and efficient use of time.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Occasional travel will be required.
Education: Bachelors Degree
To be eligible for consideration please email a Microsoft Word resume to [email protected]. You will be called if you are chosen for an interview. Please DO NOT call about the position or inquire about the status of your resume. Only emailed resumes are accepted.