||Spine and Sport, a locally owned private Physical Therapy facility is looking to add a Front Desk Receptionist to our clinic located in Historic Downtown Savannah. We are rapidly expanding and offer a professional, rewarding, and friendly environment. This is an entry level position with a salary dependent on level of education and past experience and includes weekly performance bonuses! We are looking for someone with an upbeat personality, who is organized and passionate about helping others. If the medical world interests you and you have a flexible schedule to be able to work part time hours, apply today!
- Greet patients as they enter
- Make appointment reminder phone calls, schedule appointments
- Keep high communication with patients
- Collect patient insurance information and send to corporate insurance department for verification or authorization of visits
- Maintain accurate patient record and business logs
- Collect payments for services or products
- Fax correspondence to referring physicians and make follow up phone calls
- Enter all new patient information into the computer based program for scheduling
- Create patient folders and charts
- Answer phones and route calls to the appropriate person
- Assist the physical therapist in ensuring that all patients and referring physicians are extremely well satisfied and would refer friends and family to Spine & Sport.
Experience: High School diploma, 1-2 years in a medical setting preferred
To apply for this position, simply email a MICROSOFT WORD resume to [email protected]. Please DO NOT call to inquire about the position or the status of your resume, you will be contacted if chosen for an interview.