Website Spine & Sport
The Experts in Pain-Free Living
Spine & Sport, a locally owned private Physical Therapy company is looking to add a part time Medical Front Desk Coordinator to our Richmond Hill clinic.
We offer a professional, rewarding, and friendly environment. This position offers a starting salary based on level of education and past experience, as well as eligibility for a weekly front desk bonus. We are looking for someone with an upbeat personality, who is organized and passionate about helping others. A flexible schedule is desired. The applicant selected will primarily work an afternoon to evening closing schedule.
2 year Associate’s Degree in applicable field or 1-2 years experience working the front desk of a medical practice is required.
- Greet patients as they enter
- Schedule appointments and make appointment reminder calls
- Create patient folders and charts
- Collect patient insurance information for verification or authorized number of visits
- Work with patients, clinic staff, and referring area physicians
Please send a detailed resume with salary history and three references. Only candidates that submit a MICROSOFT WORD or PDF resume will be considered. Please do not call regarding the status of your application, we will contact you if chosen for an interview.